Should I Build A Real Estate Team? Part 2/3 | Episode 14Jul 24, 2023
In today's episode, I'm back with part 2 of our three part series addressing the question: Should I build a real estate team?!
In the first part of the series (I highly suggest you check it out) I unpack how to define your value proposition - what's in it for you, and what's in it for your team members - before you start building.
In this episode, part 2, we get more specific - Dollars, cents, job descriptions, and expectations. Exciting, right!? While it's not the most exciting part of real estate, if you're going to have a team, you want to nail the following which I break down here:
- How to build job descriptions that match the needs of your business and the value proposition you've defined
- How to build compensation plans that match your job descriptions and points of value
- The basics of your business budget and pro forma
- Keeping profitability goals front and center
I'd love your feedback on this episode! Make sure to join my Facebook group for Realtors and join the conversation!
Follow this podcast to be notified as new episodes release!! Please make sure to tap into all of these resources I provide that will help you grow your business:
- Learn more about High Performance Agent Academy and join the waitlist HERE.
- Get my free Playbook for Building a Digital Farm through Facebook Groups HERE.
- Take my free 30 day course that will help you grow your database, improve your networking skills, and tap into the power of your organic social media presence HERE.
- Do you have a client who needs to buy or sell in Maryland? My team would love to help them and pay you a referral fee! Reach out at [email protected], 443.595.7535, or visit www.thebeliveaugroup.com.
- Follow me HERE on IG or search @tinabeliveau!
- Join my free Facebook group for ambitious agents - click HERE or search for "Relationship Driven Real Estate with Tina Beliveau".
Ready to dive in to one of my tools and get more support? Join my free 30 day reconnection challenge and get access to a treasure trove of ideas, resources, tips and inspiration that will help you become a stronger networker and relationship builder!