Should I Build A Real Estate Team? Part 3/3 | Episode 15Jul 31, 2023
This is the final episode in our 3 part series about deciding whether you should build a team, and if so, the key planning steps and decisions to make to set yourself up for success!
This episode covers what to focus on to ensure you find the right people to join your team and stick with you for the long haul as ideal business partners.
- Your personal values and using them an as initial screening tool to figure out who you want to align with
- Your business values and beliefs to ensure the people who represent you and your brand are on the same page
- Your 'brand' of leadership and what benefits you plan to offer your team members as far as time/availability, mentoring, training, learning opportunities, and future investment in their growth
- The culture you want to cultivate within your team, including the tone and tenor of how you treat one another, communication style, and your vision for meetings, virtual/hybrid work, and accountability
I wrap the episode up with the all-important things to get in writing and have reviewed by an attorney before hiring - including documenting your team policies, having an independent contractor agreement in place for any 1099 agents/contractors, ensuring you're following state employment laws, and having clear guidelines in place regarding splits, data, leads, and how departures from the team will be handled.
I hope this episode series empowers you to think differently and more strategically before you form a team! If you want more mentoring from me on this complex and varied topic, please join the waitlist for High Performance Agent Academy so we can chat more soon - CLICK HERE to join the waitlist now!
Follow this podcast to be notified as new episodes release!! Please make sure to tap into all of these resources I provide that will help you grow your business:
- Learn more about High Performance Agent Academy and join the waitlist HERE.
- Get my free Playbook for Building a Digital Farm through Facebook Groups HERE.
- Take my free 30 day course that will help you grow your database, improve your networking skills, and tap into the power of your organic social media presence HERE.
- Do you have a client who needs to buy or sell in Maryland? My team would love to help them and pay you a referral fee! Reach out at [email protected], 443.595.7535, or visit www.thebeliveaugroup.com.
- Follow me HERE on IG or search @tinabeliveau!
- Join my free Facebook group for ambitious agents - click HERE or search for "Relationship Driven Real Estate with Tina Beliveau".
Ready to dive in to one of my tools and get more support? Join my free 30 day reconnection challenge and get access to a treasure trove of ideas, resources, tips and inspiration that will help you become a stronger networker and relationship builder!