Handling A Down Year in Your Business | 24Feb 12, 2024
Have you had a down year in your business yet? If you stay in the industry long enough, it will inevitably happen to you (or maybe it happened to you in 2023). Down years can be a powerful opportunity to examine your perspective, priorities, and tactics through a different lens.
In this episode, I talk with my colleague Laura Malec about how I've handled having down years in various dimensions - including how to identify early signs of a slowdown, how to tap into habits and activities that will be most effective, whether to focus your energy on lead generation or lead conversion, and one of my favorite activities: STOP / START / KEEP (you'll have to listen to get the scoop!).
As always, my DMs are open to discuss this episode and anything else on your mind! Find me on IG @tinabeliveau or on FB in my group, Relationship Driven Real Estate with Tina Beliveau. You can find Laura on IG @itslauramalec
Follow this podcast to be notified as new episodes release!! Please make sure to tap into all of these resources I provide that will help you grow your business:
- Learn more about High Performance Agent Academy and join the waitlist HERE.
- Get my free Playbook for Building a Digital Farm through Facebook Groups HERE.
- Take my free 30 day course that will help you grow your database, improve your networking skills, and tap into the power of your organic social media presence HERE.
- Do you have a client who needs to buy or sell in Maryland? My team would love to help them and pay you a referral fee! Reach out at [email protected], 443.595.7535, or visit www.thebeliveaugroup.com.
- Follow me HERE on IG or search @tinabeliveau!
- Join my free Facebook group for ambitious agents - click HERE or search for "Relationship Driven Real Estate with Tina Beliveau".
Ready to dive in to one of my tools and get more support? Join my free 30 day reconnection challenge and get access to a treasure trove of ideas, resources, tips and inspiration that will help you become a stronger networker and relationship builder!